For the Friday sermon givers who are eager to reform their congregation, parents who are keen to uplift their children, teachers who wish to inspire their students, the professional who aspires to guide by example, and all those alike, here is an essential collection of 52 short talks for preaching from the pulpit and public speaking.
One of the greatest continual good deeds after death, heaviest on the scales and most pleasing to Allah, are words of goodness that you convey to others, through which manners are refined, sins are erased, senses are awoken, and aspirations are ignited.
After all, “who is better in speech than one who
invites to Allah and does righteousness and says,
‘Indeed, I am of the Muslims.” (Al-Qur’ān, 41:33)
For those who share this vision and harbour a similar sense of urgency, this book is their gift―a collection of 52 sermons, along with their summaries.
A glimpse at some of the titles you will find inside…
- Fifteen cures for sadness
- Bring a project into your marriage
- Four gateways in our approach to Qadar
- Happiness and sadness with Ramaḍān
- Have you found your moment
- Introducing The King
- One of the toughest acts of worship
- Planning for our children’s future
- The finest of creation—Here are their descriptions
- The mannerisms of socialising
- What COVID-19 has uncovered
- Three messages this Ramaḍān